Duke Nukem Forever!!!!! Hail to the king!

Vous êtes fan de Half-Life² ou de la série des Total War ? Parlez de vos jeux préférés ici !
Shadaoe
Confrère

Re: Duke Nukem Forever!!!!! Hail to the king!

Message par Shadaoe »

C'est ce que sylom voulait dire non ? :p
You start out stealing songs, then you're robbing liquor stores, and selling crack and running over schoolkids with your car!
Aliens.Predator
Traducteur vétéran
Traducteur vétéran

Message par Aliens.Predator »

Surement :siffle:
Aliens.Predator
Traducteur vétéran
Traducteur vétéran

Et voilà le trailer de lancement du DLC solo de Duke Nukem :
Le trailer est hyper sympa et avec une petite référence à Austin Powers !
[youtube][/youtube]
Corax
Légende de la Confrérie
Légende de la Confrérie

Message par Corax »

Dès qu'il est en promo, je le prend!
Corax, Maître de la Raven Guard.
Vinctorus aut Mortis - Credo de la Raven Guard

Tuto installation mods Fallout 3/NV
Tuto installation mods Skyrim
Aliens.Predator
Traducteur vétéran
Traducteur vétéran

Oui il à l'aire excellent !!!
Sylom
Légende de la Confrérie
Légende de la Confrérie

Message par Sylom »

Selon certaines personnes, ce DLC serait mieux que le jeu de base.
Fallait que ça arrive un jour...
Sylom
Légende de la Confrérie
Légende de la Confrérie

Message par Sylom »

3ème DLC en approche, d'après le registre des applis Steam. Aucune info dessus pour le moment.
Inny
Légende de la Confrérie
Légende de la Confrérie

Message par Inny »

Quand on pense que le jeu de base a vu son prix dégringoler à 5€ dans certains magasins (fnac, virgin...).
- La v3 du Morrowind Overhaul est repoussée. -
Si vous cherchez des recettes issues de jeux vidéos, livres, séries... C'est par ici que ça se passe : www.recettes-de-geek.fr
Sylom
Légende de la Confrérie
Légende de la Confrérie

Message par Sylom »

C'est ça quand un jeu ne se vend pas. Et pourquoi il ne se vend pas ?
- Peur de payer pour une merde, vu les notes ;
- Peur de se faire traiter de mongol, encore une fois vu les notes (car oui, les gens ayant la mentalité JVC ou pire fonctionnent selon les notes, et non par avis personnel) ;
- Peur d'être déçu(e), vu la tronche du jeu et le retour de joueurs.

Il est arrivé EXACTEMENT la même chose à Alone in the Dark (le dernier en date, bien que le dernier vrai Aitd date de 2001). La seule différence entre celui-là et Duke, c'est que pour Duke ils ont finis par le patcher et rendre le jeu meilleur, comme l'a dit un gars sur un forum random :
The Furore surrounding it's release (which I somehow got sucked into and ended up buying it for full price) was such that all the slight issues (and larger ones) were really put under a microscope and the game was slated because of them.

Everybody was expecting (hoping really) for an interactive world full of lots of gimiicks as opposed to the 30 or so that were put in. We had also all seen amazing screenshots form a year or so before and the game demo seemed to have been a step backwards graphically (console limitation???). Most of it looks ok, a little cartoony but that's ok for Duke, but then there are some which just seem to be really poor which stand out somewhat - such as the cars in some of the levels giving it a slightly unfinished / unpolished feel. Plus there were bugs at lauch such as all the blood decals being glitched which annoyed us bloodthirsty bunch of players!!!

And re-generating health like COD & only 2 weapons!!!!!!!! Aaaaargh - Duke's gone soft (was a cry heard everywhere by Duke purists - whilst not bothering me enormously).

Now that this has been patched the game does run better now (blood decals and all) and given that you knew of these issues prior to purchase I expect your expectations were lowered from the ones we had (or were hoping for) at the time.

However, that being said, take away all that hype and disappointment that had built up to pretty insane levels when it was released and you are left with what is a pretty fun (and I found funny) game. Sure bits of it were a bit of a pain - I didn't really enjoy some of the longer jumping puzzles but some people really like these - but taken as a whole it was a decent game with Duke at the centre with his quips and sense of humour intact.

So whilst I was a bit disappointed at first having gone back and played it again I have to say I enjoyed it more the second time round and the DLC, the Doctor Who Cloned Me was actually rather good.

I really hope they make a new version with an updated engine and the usual Gearbox standard of game and we get to see a really polished Duke game which I believe would do really well. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long!
(ah que Source : http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ostcount=3 )

Ceci étant dit, à Stras ils sont toujours aussi radins : il descend pas en dessous de 10€...
Aliens.Predator
Traducteur vétéran
Traducteur vétéran

Répondre

Retourner vers « Histoires de jeux »